DVDFab 22.214.171.124 for Mac is now released to allow 5.1 Multi-Channel Audio option in iPad Video Conversion
On May 18, 2012, Beijing, China - Fengtao Software Inc., the leading multimedia software company majors in Blu-ray DVD Copy, DVD ripper, Video Converter, has now declared the release of the new version of DVDFab for Mac, DVDFab 126.96.36.199 for Mac. This new version mainly fixed a problem to allow 5.1 multi-channel audio option in using iPad.h264.multichannel profile. This fix will bring you a superior audio experience than ever in enjoy videos converted by the same kind of video converters.
Except for the significant fixes made for iPad video conversion, DVDFab 188.8.131.52 for Mac also makes some fixes and improvement. These fixes and improvements will make DVDFab for Mac more stable and powerful. The new version of DVDFab for Mac fixed some launch problems and crashes in certain cases. Besides, there are also some powerful new features and functions:
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac now support the new type of copy protection found in the movie "Chronicle" region A. After some modifications, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac has had some problems fixed such as black screen playback problem while the disc is backed up with “Full disc” mode in certain cases, some special discs can’t open in certain cases, and BDAV can’t run in certain BD drives. With these fixes and update, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac will be more powerful and easy to use.
DVDFab DVD Ripper for Mac has allowed 5.1 multi-channel audio options in last versions, in this update, DVDFab working team has made some fixes to make this option more stable. As we know 5.1 multi-channel audio will bring us an absolutely different audio experience while enjoying music and video. This fix will bring iPad Video Conversion to a higher level. You can not only just enjoy the high definition video but also the true sound effect.
Here comes a detailed list of this update:
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 Mac Updated!
- New: Updated language files.
- Fix: DVDFab burning engine cannot be used when any DVDFab option is expired.
- Fix: A problem that trial users cannot launch DVDfab for Mac in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD folder source in certain cases.
- Fix: No choice of 5.1 multi-channels when using iPad.h264.multichannel profile.
- Fix: A crash problem when clicking "Conversion Settings" button in "Task Queue" window in certain cases.
- New: Added support for a new protection as found on "Chronicle" region A.
- New: Added support for new Java-based protection.
- Fix: A black screen playback problem when copying "Full Disc".
- Fix: A problem that some special discs cannot be opened.
- Fix: A problem that BDAV disc cannot be opened on certain drives.
- Fix: A 502.12.7 problem when converting with avi.xvid.audiocopy profiles.
- Fix: A 504.00.12 problem when converting with most of mkv and mp4 profiles.
- Fix: A freeze problem when converting with audio.copy profiles.
The new version of DVDFab for Mac is now available for free download, if you want to try it out, please go to http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and download DVDFab for Mac.