How to Rip and Convert DVD to M4A with DVD to M4A Ripper?
If you want to convert a DVD content into M4A audio for playback on your iPod, just use DVDFab DVD ripping software to easily do this. It can be a wonderful DVD to M4A ripper with fast speed, high quality and flexible customization. Next let’s have a look at how to rip DVD to M4A audio with this ripper tool from DVDFab.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and load in the DVD source
Just load the DVD source into Ripper option of DVDFab 9. The longest title is selected by default, and audio tracks can be freely changed.
Step 2: Choose M4A profile
Click to open Profile Box. Go to Device, to Apple, then choose this highlighted M4A profile for iPod as showed below.
Step 3: Set audio parameters
OK. Now click Advanced Settings button on the main interface. And you’re freely to set all audio parameters your way.
Step 4: Start conversion
Alright. Now hit Start button on the main interface. You can monitor all detailed info of the progress. And if you’d like to, you can set Shut Down or Exit Program for the time when all tasks are done.
OK. That’s all. For more info about DVDFab DVD Ripper, just visit: http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
- How to Convert DVD to iPad/iPad 2 with DVD to iPad/iPad 2 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPod/iPhone 4S with DVD Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with DVD to MP4 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to PSP with DVD to PSP Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to ZUNE with DVD to ZUNE Ripper?